Monday, July 22, 2024

My books on KDP...

 

 (Books):

For all sales on Amazon Marketplaces, I sold 222 in 2023, 82 in 2024, and 1,557 total since 2010.  

2023 was my best year, Mahalo to my Patrons!

I wrote about 170+ books (titles) so far.  The most selling ones are related to Ancient Egyptian Magic or religion topics.  Sakhmet's Effective Egyptian Magic Spells was #1 so far, about 169 copies per book/title.  

I self-Market my books on social media.  Patrons range from neighbors, city dwellers, random people I meet in person, or from foreign countries.  

If people who examine my blogs would like to contribute my links or names are as follows:

 www.amazon.com/author/michaeljcosta


www.amazon.com/author/horusmichael

Other companies or markets are not listed, nor are my other Writer's Names.

M7C 2024.


No comments:

Post a Comment